Friday, April 17, 2015

Fantastic Friday: April 17th Edition

Every Friday, I will be posting what made this teaching week great. When I say "every Friday" I mean as often as possible. So here is my first Fantastic Friday list...

1. I finally (and I say finally because the mail took really long to get it to Hawaii) received my SLANTbox from Erin. She did such an amazing job and I love, love, LOVED the box she put together for me. Everything was SO me. Thank you Jameson for hosting. I definitely recommend checking out their blogs and signing up for the next SLANTbox if you are a teacher.

2. One of my Pre-K kiddos got accepted into a prestigious private school for Kindergarten. This had nothing to do with me, but I am so happy for him.

3. We are having our first ever fundraiser tomorrow and I am overwhelmed by the generosity of the parents at our school. We asked them to donate drinks for us to sell at a rummage sale and now my office looks like the drink aisle at a grocery store.

4. I stumbled upon the 30 day teach happy challenge from Sheila Jane this week. I love the idea of it and will definitely be participating soon. Thank you for posting this challenge! 


Happy Fantastic Friday!

-Miss Kapua 

No comments:

Post a Comment