Saturday, May 9, 2015

What the teacher wore: May 9th edition

I have been trying to find my teacher fashion-style. It's been difficult, but this week I tried out a couple different looks. What really helped was picking out the week's outfits before the week began. 

Monday: knee-length flowy skirt, tank top, sweater 

Tuesday: pencil skirt, top

Wednesday: denim pants and sleeveless top

Thursday: denim dress, leggings (This outfit was a bit of a stretch for me. I don't usually wear leggings with dresses, but I felt good in this outfit. Don't mind the wrinkles...I took this picture at the end of the day.)

Friday: shorts, t-shirt
This was my casual Friday outfit. In the spirit of teacher appreciation week I wanted to wear my "I ❤️ my Pre-K'ers" t-shirt. 

Can't forget the aprons I had made for my staff (I also had one made for myself!) for teacher appreciation week. How cute is it?! It's a waiter apron and it's perfect for holding all the little things you need or are handed throughout the day. 


I'll be trying to pre-plan my teaching outfits again for this coming week...and hopefully remember to take pictures earlier in the day. 

What's your teacher fashion?

-Miss Kapua 





No comments:

Post a Comment